I love reading everything from fantasy to historical romances. On a constant quest for more books to read.
1. Are you named after anyone?
I am named after my paternal great-grandmother.
2. When was the last time you cried?
The other day watching the Music video "Song for the Lonely" by Cher
3. Do you have kids?
No. I have a cat though if that counts? No? Ok then.
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?
I might find it hard to get Close and get myself to open up but once I managed to do that I think,yes.
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
Its a family tradition. I got it from my mother.
6. Will you ever bungee-jump?
7. What’s your favourite cereal?
8. What’s the first thing you notice about people?
This might sound shallow...but their clothes.I just like clothes.
The second thing I notice is if they give off a friendly atmosphere.
9. What is your eye colour?
10. Scary movie or happy endings?
Preferably a scary movie with a happy(ish) ending.
11. Favourite smells?
Chocolate,vanilla and lilacs.
12. Summer or winter?
I love summer but sometimes when its summer I long for winter-and vice versa!
13. Computer or television?
14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home?
15. Do you have any special talents?
The ability that during conversations I can bring up the obscurest trivia.I have also been told that I read fast.
16. Where were you born?
In a small Swedish Town surrounded by Forest.
17. What are your hobbies?
Reading,drawing listening to music.
18. Do you have any pets?
Well there is the cat I mentioned previously.
19. Favorite movie?
Too many to count
20. Do you have any siblings?
A younger sister. We are pseudo twins.
21. What do you want to be when you grow up?
A happy person. I am working on it.